We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
1. Put the yeast in a bowl together with 2 tablespoons of warm water.
2. In a large bowl add the rest of the ingredients: flour, milk, egg, butter and salt.
3. Knead this dough composition and add the mayonnaise, prepared in a bowl. Knead for at least 15 minutes.
4. Divide the dough in half.
5. From the first half, spread the dough with the rolling pin, spread it very lightly, the dough is elastic.
6. Lightly cut with a knife in the middle, then cut triangles, the pizza slice system.
7. Put a little jam and roll from the base to the top.
8. Place them on a well-greased baking tray or with baking paper.
9. In a bowl, beat the whole egg well with a fork.
10. Carefully spread the entire surface of the croissants with a kitchen brush.
11. Leave for 15 minutes on the tray before placing them in the oven, at 175 °, for 20 minutes.
12. Supervise the baking, because each oven has a different baking process.
When they are ready, take them out and repeat the procedure with the second half of the dough.